Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"Bar Review"

Our student body organization has a tradition called Bar Review.  Bar review is really a play on words for the legally community.  Most of use think about studying for the bar and prep courses for the bar when we hear this phrase.  But bar review for the SB is different.  This is reviewing multiple bars over the semester, a different one every Friday night.  I personally have never been.  For me, I never had time being a single parent to join in the festivities, and I really don't hang in bars that often.  Can't remember the last time I was in one.

However, this Friday is the final bar review of the year.  Which means it is the final time that I could possibly go during my law school experience.  So I have rounded up seven women, none of us having gone before, to attend.  I am looking forward to one last hurrah before finals, and just going through the ritual that our school goes through.  This seems like some weird rite of passage....but I am okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment