Tuesday, April 13, 2010

2 Classes Down, 2 Down Tomorrow...............

Today marked the end of Juvenile Law and Sentencing Reform.  I have often wondered, and I do every semester......why do students insist on clapping for the professor at the end of the semester?  Do we do this so because we are glad that is the last time they get to torture us?  Think about it....we are paying them to be there!  It's THEIR job!  They should be applauding us!  But I digress.........

There is a sense of surrealism like nothing else.  Time is marching on.  My motivation is shot.  My give a damn is busted.  I have a 20 page paper due on Monday, nothing on it written.....very little researched.  Yet, I can't be worked up enough to care.  I am BURNT out.  That is the best thing I can say.  And somehow, I have to work up the motivation to write that paper, and then study for four exams...........Somehow I can't, or don't, or am too stressed and overwhelmed to care.  Hum.......

No comments:

Post a Comment