Monday, September 20, 2010

Round Two Over

I have never been to a callback interview before.  This was interesting to say the least.  I had no idea how to prepare for this go around.  This time, I met exclusively with another attorney on staff that does all the legislative work.  We chatted about the job and he asked me what I was comfortable doing and what I was not comfortable with.  Could I, and was I, willing to say "I don't know, but I will get back to you."

After a 40 minute interview, I met once again with the attorney who interviewed me the first time.  She showed me around the office and showed me the empty office for the new attorney.  I will say the office is REALLY nice and it has my name all over it!  LOL.

The timeframe has changed a bit.  They want to have someone in place on or about October 1st!  They also want to have one final round of interviews with the final two candidates.  I am really, really hoping I make it to round three and conquer!  Keeping the Eye of the Tiger alive (Rocky would be proud).

No comments:

Post a Comment