Sunday, January 11, 2009

Here I go again....

No, not that awful 80's Whitesnake song.......the real deal. Class starts tomorrow. For some reason I don't think I am going to be able to sleep. I actually love the professors and classes I have this term (go figure) and I feel like a kid the night before Christmas [sick, huh?]. The classes I am taking will be useful for me in the future.

I also feel like I have a rockin' schedule...... only 2 classes per day and they are back to back, so I am not at the school all day long. On MWF, I will work, and T-Th's I will just do school.

New semesters are fun for me. It's like a clean, new slate where you get to start over. I am not sure why like them so much, but I do......

Reading for my first two classes taught me that I am really going to like Employment Law and Family Law [at least the textbooks]. Both the textbooks take a very sociological look at what work is to society and what family is to society. It looks like the authors continue to revisit these issues. And as a sociology minor, I dig this kind of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment