Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Waiting Game Again...

From 3/11/11

Here we are again!  The waiting game.  Questioning myself, wondering if I did the right thing, answered the right question, gave the examiners what they were looking for.  The waiting is killing me.  I can't sleep, my TMJ is out of this world -- I'm in pain, and if I don't find a way to deal with this stress, I am probably going to go nuts.  This is not a good place to be.

In addition to all of that. I am still in limbo.  How do I know what kind of job to look for?  And the job market still is terrible.  So, what do I do?  Where do I go?  How do I know what is coming?  I am a planner. I do very little on whims or just because......

((That's where I left off in 2011.  And reading this again today brought tears to my eyes and made my stomach hurt.  I can't believe that was me 1 1/2 ago.)

No comments:

Post a Comment