Saturday, October 13, 2012

My new hero Bob Goff

My friend sent me a link to www.bobgoff.com as she was at a conference where he was speaking.  This man's determination to become an attorney, reminded me of myself.  But his heart to do more with his law degree (and admittedly how he considers Disneyland to be his office......lol) echoes the call in my own heart.

He started a nonprofit called Restore International.  In the past year, this nonprofit has built two homes for girls who were sex trafficked, one in Uganda and one in India. 

He also has written a book called Love Does.  Looking forward to reading this book and reporting back.

I love reading about lawyers that feel a greater calling in their lives and who take the responsibility and mantle of a law degree seriously.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete