Saturday, September 29, 2012

Weird how God puts things together

I don't know what I am going to do.... very few job prospects right now as the economy is in the dumps.  But I am beginning to wonder what God is up to.  After 2 years of struggle and not knowing what was going to happen, constant fighting, life a huge struggle...... all the sudden it feels as if the flood gates are opening.  And you know what?  I can't believe how.  For a few years I have toyed with the idea of opening my own office.  I have a GREAT desk/credenza/guest chairs that are the traditional dark wood/glass lawyer desk that I picked up for next to nothing.  I have a free office space if I want it.  But more things are coming together.

A friend of mine who designs logos, stationary and websites.... she has offered to design everything for me -- as a gift!  Can you believe that?  A gift. 

There are more things coming together, but this is the most obvious, awesome thing.  I have to crunch some numbers and take a few look at things, but OMG, this might be a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment