Saturday, September 29, 2012

Elle Woods, I will make you proud.

Today I went shopping for what I would wear when I am sworn in later this week.  In my second year of law school, I told my friend Marty that my dream was to be sworn in wearing a hot pink woman's suit.  Well, I was out shopping today for a jewel tone shirt to wear under my gray suit.  I wanted something that was not really colored because I did not want to look like a woman trying to look like a man!  And as I was walking through the store, I stumbled upon a HOT PINK BLAZER!!!! OMG.  I tried it on and fell in love.  Absolutely fell in love.  As I stared at myself, I thought, why not?  I want to be different, so I am purchasing this jacket and I will make Elle Woods proud!!!!!  Now to find hot pink shoes............

1 comment: