Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I need some trial experience....

I have co-chaired two bench tried cases and have appeared before the juvenile court countless times.  And that experience was fantastic.  But if I want to do criminal law, I really need to do some job shadowing.  I need to co-chair a trial or two and walk through the steps that are needed to get the experience so that I can line myself up to be court appointed. Now to just find an attorney who is willing to take this task on.  I mean, the truth is, I would work for free for this "training."  I want to be able to pitch myself and say that I have co-chaired criminal and family disputes as a LICENSED attorney.  Step one of this process is to find that person who can do this with me.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finally passing, and thanks for stopping by. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete