Saturday, March 13, 2010

Some Professors are just AWESOME

Recently I was talking to the owner of a bar prep study program.  One of our professors teaches, or has taught in the past, the Contracts section....which has one huge selling point for me.  Anyway, for some reason this program canceled the Portland classes and switched it to Eugene, taught by all U of O staff.

This professor, when he heard, personally called me at home to tell me of the changes and to make sure that I was getting what I paid for.  This is an ABOVE and BEYOND way to teach, or to even approach the subject.  He is one of my absolute favorite profs anyway, but to have him go out of his way to contact me and give the heads up was such a surprise and a blessing.  What it showed me is that he has absolute integrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment