Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Child's Reaction......

So this week I have returned to the crazy stressed out loon of the law student. I actually have knots in my neck the size of Mt. Hood and it is quite painfu to turn my neck [this is due to carrying that 70 pound backpack again].

Anyway, I came home to a child that was not ready to go to dance the way I told her to be before I left that morning. I had been up since 6 am, worked from 7:30-2:30, picked my child up from middle school orientation, and back at the school at 4:00 for class. I run home after class to rush her to dance, and she is not ready. I freak out!! Started yelling. She looks at me with these huge blue eyes and says, "Who are you, because I don't even recognize you!"

This is the hardest part.....the fact that my looniness effects my child in some pretty crazy ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment