Saturday, August 29, 2009

1st week done.....

The first week of my second to last semester is over. I would like to say that it went smooth, and for the most part it did, but there were a few hiccups. I have learned that the administration side of law school is pretty unorganized and often times very frustrating to deal with. All I kept thinking was: "After this, only one more semester!" Seems to make everything better.

I had a massage last night to try an soothe away the first week stress. I recommend this to any law student. The first week of classes and the the day after finals are good times to have those knots worked through. What always amazes me is that often times we will think we are not stressed, and then we realize that our shoulders or back are like blocks of wood. Law students are good at taking care of the brain, but not the rest of the body. Exercise, a good diet, and massage can go a long way to help ease the stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment