Thursday, February 10, 2011

A New Experience.....

Right now I can't post much about this, but I will follow up with some facts and some other information soon.  I have been asked by an organization to be a spokesperson as they navigate a series of lawsuits lodged against them by the attorney general.

I had to think long and hard about this decision.  What I will do is make an enemy out of one of the more powerful men in law in my state.  However, I believe that what is being done to free speech, a free speech to this particular group of people is disgraceful and beyond the pale.  Sometimes we little people need to be willing to take on those in power, to get things accomplished.

I was honored and flattered that someone I know had the confidence to let me handle the press for their organization.  Yes, you heard it PRESS.  Likely I will be appearing before the press, and possibly cameras and radio, in order to make the position of this organization heard.  So, keep me in your thoughts.... I don't want to have a terrible sound bite!  LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment