Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 2 of the Bar: History

I honestly do not know how I did.  I do know that I flew through both sets of MBE questions quickly, finishing with an hour to go.  I made myself double check things.  The first session was a brutal exercise in staying awake.  The words were blurring in front of my face.  I got up 4 times to stretch, hoping deep breathes and stretching would bring some oxygen to my brain and keep me awake.... didn't really help that much and resulted in a scolding from a proctor.... yeah again.

I don't understand some test takers.  Maybe I have too much of a "I don't give a damn" attitude these days about the exam, or something.  But people, it's a test.  Your life will not end if you fail.  So breaking down and crying during the exam -- if you can't hand the stress of this exam, I suggest maybe the practice of law is not for you.

So, I am done for now.  Hopefully I never have to take it again.  In 8 weeks or so I will know for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment