Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Break

Seems I always neglect the blog during breaks.....not much to write about I guess.  Just working.  Really, the weirdest thing is that you long for break because there is nothing to do, but then when you have nothing to do, you are so bored.  What do you do with your time, or yourself?  Such a weird feeling.  And then you feel kind of frustrated that you don't even know what to do with yourself.  You are exhausted, so what you really need is to catch up on cleaning, but you don't want to do that because you are exhausted.  Vicious cycle.  I am not even sure if I make sense!  I go to work, come home and take a nap, wake up and watch a bit of tv and talk with my daughter, and then sleep again.  Probably will take until about Christmas before I feel really rested.

No comments:

Post a Comment