Saturday, September 19, 2009

Unprofessional

I recently went to a social function with attorney's and judges present. When I got there, I realized I knew of, or had met quite a few of these people through my job, or just living in this town for so long. I sat at a table with defense attorney's and judges that I have worked with this past year.

Somehow, the conversation turned to the topic of my boss. Some nasty things were said about her, in front of me. Now, I don't know if this was deliberate, or they forgot I was sitting there. But I was so very uncomfortable. I sat starring down at my salad, wishing I was anywhere but there.

Most disappointing was hearing what the judge had to say about her. This is the person who is supposed to be unbias!!! Which made me wonder if perhaps, there is some favoritism being spread around. I don't know if this is the case, but it was disappointing to hear people that you respect, behave in such ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment