Saturday, January 1, 2011

The New Year....

Some people make New Year's Resolutions...  I don't anymore simply because I have never been very good about keeping them.  But I like the thought of them because when you break it down, these resolutions are made so that I can become a better person.  Mine usually had something to do with losing weight.

This year I think I want to concentrate on not myself so much on superficial parts.  This year I would like to help someone achieve something they dreamed of, give to others in unseen ways, be seen as an encouragement to those around me, remember to be grateful even when everything is falling down around me, and continue to lend a hand to all single parents I know.

Here's hoping each of us have a Happy, Safe, and Prosperous New Years.

No comments:

Post a Comment