Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Bar Investigation.......

No, I so have not forgotten about my readers.  Right now I am in the midst of studying for the bar exam.  There is no doubt that it is a crazy, exhausting, time consuming endeavor. 

So, I have received notification back from the state bar.  My application apparently caused there to be an investigation into financial fitness - why?  Because I was honest about a few late accounts that happened during law school.  And true to lawyer form, I now much fill out a huge financial affadavit and provide a credit report.  -- All this to say that they do read every little item that you place on your bar application.  Sigh.  I am not really worried about the outcome... but it is aggravating that it is just one more hoop that needs to be jumped through.

No comments:

Post a Comment